Get a Coach
We want to help you move to a more secure way of life. A way of life that doesn't feel stretched too thin, that doesn't completely knock you down when unexpected problems occurs. We'll work with you to help you set goals that move you toward self-sufficiency.
Sometimes all it takes is one connection to unlock a person’s potential. A hub coach may be that key!
Help to set and Achieve realistic life Goals
Your hub coach will help you review your needs and create a plan of action. That plan might include writing a resume, finding housing or health care or educational opportunities. Your coach might help you learn how to work toward more reliable transportation or a better job, or can simply be a supportive listener.
Hub coaches are members of the community, like you. They are trained, highly-motivated individuals with a strong desire to get to know you and to help you succeed.
Whatever you need to achieve self-sufficiency, a hub coach will work with you, one-on-one to:
- Assist in exploring your life goals and developing steps to achieving those goals
- Identify the gaps that are currently preventing you from reaching your goals
- Connect with the correct community resources to overcome barriers
- Build your confidence and skills
- Provide moral support and encouragement
Hub coaches come from different backgrounds but all are supportive listeners, pro-active problem-solvers, knowledgeable about community resources and – most importantly – succeed only when you succeed.