get connected with free coaching
Hub coaches will help you get connected to community resources. A coach can help you work toward a more stable future by listening to your unique situation and working with you to create a step-by-step plan with specific, realistic goals.
Help to set and Achieve realistic life Goals
Your hub coach will help you review your needs and create a plan of action. That plan might include writing a resume, finding housing or health care or educational opportunities. Your coach might help you learn how to work toward more reliable transportation or a better job, or can simply be a supportive listener.
Hub coaches are members of the community, like you. They are trained, highly-motivated individuals with a strong desire to get to know you and to help you succeed.
Whatever you need to achieve self-sufficiency, a hub coach will work with you, one-on-one to:
- Assist in exploring your life goals and developing steps to achieving those goals
- Identify the gaps that are currently preventing you from reaching your goals
- Connect with the correct community resources to overcome barriers
- Build your confidence and skills
- Provide moral support and encouragement
Hub coaches come from different backgrounds but all are supportive listeners, pro-active problem-solvers, knowledgeable about community resources and – most importantly – succeed only when you succeed.