Who is Hub?
Hub partners know that no person moves to a place of self-sufficiency alone, so it makes perfect sense that no one organization can help that person achieve the goals that will get them there.
Hub is a growing group of nonprofit organizations, government agencies and businesses that have a shared vision of improving the lives of all residents in the Oshkosh area. They work together formally, collectively, collaboratively surrounding this shared vision of Oshkosh area residents starting to access the help they need with a single phone call.
Here are a few way ways the hub model works:
- Partners create a broad, “one contact” connecting point, to help participants get started quickly
- Partners agree to connect participants with multiple resources, rather than expecting them to overcome each individual life challenge in a vacuum
- Partners provide consistent training for volunteers who mentor and support participants to achieve self-sufficiency
- Partners agree to shared goals and shared outcomes (everyone has “skin in the game”)
Current Hub Partners
- ADVOCAP, Inc.
- American Red Cross in Northeast Wisconsin
- Boys & Girls Club of Oshkosh
- Christine Ann Domestic Abuse Services
- Day By Day Warming Shelter
- Father Carr's Place 2B
- FISC, a Program of Goodwill Industries NCW
- Fox Valley Technical College and Foundation
- Forward Service Corporation
- Habitat for Humanity
- Lutheran Social Services - Making a Ride Happen
- Oshkosh Area Community Foundation
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry
- Oshkosh Area United Way, Inc.
- Oshkosh/Winnebago County Housing Authority
- Saint Vincent de Paul Society Oshkosh
- Salvation Army
- STEP Industries
- Tri-County Community Dental Clinic
- UW-Oshkosh Living Healthy Community Clinic
- Verve, a Credit Union
- Winnebago County Dept. of Human Services
- Winnebago County UW-Extension
- Winnebago County Literacy Council
- World Relief
Learn how to Become a Partner here.
For meeting dates and times, or for more information on hub, contact us.